Who do you call on for support and guidance in challenging times?
Did you know that the angels and archangels are ready and waiting to assist you?
Now is the perfect time to ask them for help.
Who are the archangels?
There are many archangels. They are powerful loving beings of light that are here to help us. They can only assist us if we ask for help, and do not interfere in our free will. They also have the ability to know what is for our greatest good, and can find ways to bring us what we want or need that we never would have thought of.
The archangels are always available and can help an infinite number of people in any moment, so don’t be afraid to call on them for help. Your request does not take them away from anyone else, and there is no judgement of what is worthy, important or deserving of their attention. All are worthy, important and deserving in the eyes of the angels.
The five most widely known are listed below with a brief description of how they can assist you. I have added a short invocation prayer for each one, but you can ask for their help in any way that feels right to you. There is no right or wrong here, and the angels aren’t picky.
Here are five archangels that can support you in difficult times:
- Archangel Michael: The archangel of protection. Call on Archangel Michael to help you feel safe, secure and protected. He is great at clearing away what you don’t need and cutting cords that drain your energy. He will help you to stand in your truth and feel confident in who you are. He is a fierce warrior and protector and will help to keep you safe from harm.
“Archangel Michael, please protect me and my loved ones, keeping us safe from harm. Please clear away any energy that isn’t for my greatest good, and help me to maintain healthy boundaries. Bring me the courage and strength to be myself and live the life I am meant to live. Thank you.”
- Archangel Uriel: The archangel of illumination. Archangel Uriel will help to shine a light on whatever is confusing you. He will help you to see the bigger picture and help you to shift your perspective. He is great at sorting out what you need to know and understand, bringing clarity and direction. He is a kind and patient teacher.
“Archangel Uriel, please shine a light on my life. Help me to understand what is happening around me, seeing the bigger picture, and bring me clarity on my direction. Please help me to learn my lessons with grace and ease, and illuminate my path and purpose. Thank you.”
- Archangel Raphael: The archangel of healing. Call on Raphael to bring healing to all areas of your life, body, mind, emotions and spirit. He can also bring healing to your loved ones and pets. He supports all in the healing professions. He will help you to maintain optimal health and well-being.
“Archangel Raphael, please bring healing energy to all those in need. Please restore healing to my body, mind, emotions and spirit. Please help me and my loved ones maintain vibrant health and well-being. Please guide all those in healthcare, that they receive the knowledge, resources and support that they need for the greatest good. Thank you.”
- Archangel Zadkiel: The archangel of forgiveness and compassion. Zadkiel will help you to let go of the burden of anger and resentment, and find compassion and forgiveness for anyone in your life, including yourself. He helps us to release the past, and to find the blessings in all situations. With forgiveness and compassion, we are free.
“Archangel Zadkiel, please help me to release the past and find forgiveness for all who hurt me. Help me to see all sides and have compassion and forgiveness for all involved, including myself. Help me to see the blessings in all situations. Please help me to be free to move forward in my life. Thank you.”
- Archangel Gabriel: The archangel of communication and expression. Gabriel helps us to speak, write and communicate clearly what is in our hearts, and find ways to allow our soul to be expressed in whatever we do. He helps us to communicate with others in a way that we are easily understood and heard.
“Archangel Gabriel, please help me to express clearly what is in my heart and soul. Help me to communicate effectively with all others in my life, and to be easily understood and heard. Please bring me the words and the courage to share them. Thank you.”
How can they help?
There are infinite ways that the angels can help. They can provide signs and messages to guide us to what we are asking for. They can open up doors and opportunities, and even bring us people that can help us with our intention. They also help us to connect with parts of ourselves that we have blocked or disconnected from, helping us to be more in alignment with our souls and our path. They can also give us strength, inspiration and wisdom to assist us in making decisions or taking the steps that we need to take.
One thing they won’t do is solve our problems for us, make our decisions, or take the steps for us. We always have a choice. They can provide us with a myriad of opportunities, but we can choose to accept them or not. It is up to us to take the action or ignore the guidance. The angels will not judge us on what we choose. They know that each decision is important in our journey. Sometimes we may choose the easy route, and other times the more difficult path, but each will teach us something that we need to learn and experience.
Whatever your needs are, the archangels and all the others angels, are there to support, assist and guide you. It does take some trust on your part to ask for help, surrender control and trust that they are there. But I can tell you from personal experience, when you invite the archangels in, miracles really do happen.
Share your experiences with the archangels in the comments below.
If you would like to learn more about the Archangels, and develop a relationship with them for daily guidance and support, check out my online course, Archangel Immersion.